Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alrighty...

OK peeps, this is new to me. But feel I'll just start doing something and something else should appear. Like a artist chiseling a sculpture out of a rock, if you make out?

My fiancee, Carey has just joined the family business (it's really nice to have some brains in the family now, even if only by default) so big things are expected.

The sun has just broken through the clouds, no really, not a metaphor. I once said I'd follow the sun and avoid Winter, it's been a year and a half since I had a full Summer. That's what you get for cashing leather around the world. But hey, I saw some magical places, Spain, Italy and a few European cities worth sharing info about. But that will come.

I must now get back to work, it's a tough life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment